Thursday, December 07, 2006

Proud Papa...two great girls!

Both my girls..."Moo" and "Bug" had athletic competitions over this last weekend. I am so proud of both of them....

"Moo" is State Champion for Vault at Level 5 (placement) and placed third on uneven bars in the same competition!



"Bug" had a cheer competition at the Dallas Convention Center...their team struggled a little bit, but "Bug" was terrific!


There is something special about seeing your kids doing something they enjoy and have fun at. I also think it is important that they get out in front of people and "do their thing" - it somehow opens them up and makes them better people in the end!

I am one "sappy" guy when it comes to my girls...you would of thought they won the Olympic Gold medal ...my eyes tear up and I get so proud of them. I am very blessed with two great girls and that is my "reason for the season" during the holidays!

No comments: