Monday, January 22, 2007

49 Forever!!!!!!

Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!!

Today is my 49th birthday - and that's it...I am never, never having another one! Once you roll that first digit to 5 - you are just too frickin' old! So, I will remain 49 forever and continue to do triathlons, marathons, and just plain "thons" for as long as these very shaved and well defined legs will let me!

My oldest daughter informed me this morning that I seem about 37 and am still the "coolest dad" at Lakeside (her school!). My apologies to all the other dad's who may be reading this...but the title is mine and I don't intend to give it up lightly!

Had a doctor's appointment today to get the annual check-up - everything looks great except (I hate hearing that word at the Doctor's office) - I need to loose a few pounds and get off caffeine! The vitals and blood profile - however support my daughters review - I am 37 and still very cool!

5 comments:

J. C. said...

Happy Bday. You seem more like 28 to me.

Come join us this week - swim,bike,run!

C

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy BD Weckinator!!!

You don't seem a day over 11 to me. Keep the smiling and laughing. It is contageous!!

You da man.

Anonymous said...

Mike
One of the guys that retired from Silgan wanted to contact you. The e-mail I had for you bounced so, if could send me one to wwhiteside at the Husky address i will forward all his info.

P.S. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

B-days...I thought that you had a deal with father time so that you get the cakes but the age never increments.