Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year - Here we go!

Happy New Year everyone...I hope everyone is safe and sound for their partying...we are having a pajama poker party at the Wecker household!

I am "blowing it out" tonight and then really getting tough on my nutrition, eating habits and training! No more sugar...soft drinks... sweets...anything good! After really not training too hard for about 3 months, it is now time to kick it in and concentrate on this Iron man event! I want to finish strong and not embarrass myself at this event!

Anyway...enough about me...Christmas was awesome at the Wecker household...Santa was disgustingly generous this year, with our biggest present being a baby grand piano for the family.
This has always been a dream for me...so now it is on to piano lessons!

I'll check in later after the hang over wears off!



1 comment:

Audrey said...

Happy New Year!